Tuesday 4 June 2013

Week 11 of the photo a day challenge

"spring" week!
What does spring mean to you? Was the brief, but we were asked to think more about the staging and composition of our photos. The group admins were approving posts to try and make sure people were meeting the brief and Spring week was a hard week for some as Spring had not quite sprung yet for many. I quite enjoyed this week though and saw a marked improvement in my shots with the additional pressure of admin approvals.

Day 69 - pots lined up waited to be filled, in my mother-in-law's garden, I was chuffed to bits when someone said it was the kind of shot they would have framed on the wall!




Day 70 - snowdrops, I couldn't decide between the naked version with a frame or the edited version (in snapseed) I posted both to the group page and ask which people liked best, more people liked the naked version as it was more spring like








Day 71 - "is this spring mummy?"




Day 72 - while the rest of the country was struggling with concept of spring this March, one of my indoor chilli plants had suddenly started growing chillies




Day 73 - my white amaryllis




Day 74 - sun shining through a budding tree




Day 75 - Emily's new spring coat



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment