Friday 24 May 2013

Week 7 of the photo a week challenge

The theme for week 7 was "threes" things in groups of three or that represent three.

My first submission was probably a bit out of the box, maybe not fully in-keeping with the brief, but it was accepted.
Day 41 - My 3 year old Emily:




My Day 42 submission was a bit pants really, I was on my way to bed when I realised that I hadn't taken today's shot and so quickly snapped this, but now I really hate it, because it could have been so much better!




My Day 43 effort was only marginally better, part of the office at work, which I colour splashed with bright colours (wish my work was really this colourful)






Well I think Day 44's photo was slightly better, just because I like the way the light shines through the bottles, I also started thinking more about composition, drawing the black curtain halfway across the patio doors, lining the bottles up so that the light still shone through them......






And I was happier with Day 45's photo too, taken at work on my desk, but I managed not to eat them all at once





Day 46 was another day when it got to bedtime and I hadn't taken a photo however I found 3 little things in my bed which reminded me.....






I think I reverted to being pants again for my last 'three' of the week, taken in Morrison's cafe and I hadn't even noticed that someone else had posted a similar picture from their local Morrison's too!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment