Friday 24 May 2013

Week 6 of the photo a day challenge

The theme for week 6 was "Food" mmmmmmmmmm photos of foodstuff.

I find it hard on a Sunday sometimes to switch to a new theme so often end up with 'theme blend' photos, so when I took the day 34 photo I think I was still a bit in shapes mode.





I was quite excited by food week because we get a veg box every week and so I was able to use some of the usual veg we get in it, it also means we get a good variety of veg and so I was able to do this for Day 35......




The veg box contents helped with this shot of artichokes which featured in my day 36 colour-splashed photo





For Day 36 I revisited my new found macro skills and snapped my sushi lunch






And I love sushi for lunch at work, so Day 37 was a different macro shot of different sushi






I was sat in the train station waiting for my lift home on Day 38 and realised I still needed a photo for the day, I also had a Lindor truffle egg (my favourite type of chocolate) burning a hole in my pocket and et voila!




And to finish off the week I was having soft boiled egg on toast (my favourite breakfast) and saw Day 39's photo opportunity




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment