Tuesday 21 May 2013

Week 5 of the photo a day challenge

After the excitement of macro week, we had "shapes" week. We were told to look around us for shapes, they are everywhere.

My first entry, Day 27, was a colour splash of my very colourful cups




Day 28 I put my macro lens to good use and caught these hexagons on the side of a matchbox (I thought I'd posted this in macro week, but I just checked back and it was in shapes week)




On day 29 I tried to get an interesting angle on my wine rack




Day 30 featured a window at Nostell Priory




Day 31 and I used a canvas print we have on the wall (bit of a cop out really I guess)





For day 32 I made a square out of circles with Cheerios (my daughter's favourite cereal)




And to end shapes week I used another piece of wall art (not terribly exciting!)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment