Tuesday 21 May 2013

Week 3 of the photo a day challenge

So week 3's theme was "The letter P" we had to take picture of things beginning with the letter P.

The week started with day 13 and a shot of my daughter Emily holding a pea (this is a colour splashed version of the original, but I think I used the full colour version for the challenge)




On day 14 I went for pasta, but my phone battery was flat so had to use my partner's Samsung Galaxy Sii




Day 15 had me making a mess (and getting the sneezes) with ground black pepper





Day 16 features a lovely windy path on the trans-Pennine trail which happens to be behind our house, oh and my discovery of black and white. This was my best entry this week I reckon.





This is the entrance to the trans-Pennine trail at the back of our house a wet puddly mess, and so puddles became day 17's subject




Friday's shot featured people at the train station - I was a bit a disappointed since it's usually busier on a morning.




And to round up the week, day 19's shot was play-doh donuts.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment