Tuesday 21 May 2013

Week 2 of the photo a day challenge

I missed the first week of the challenge and so started on day 6 - the theme changes every Sunday, so the first 'week' consisted of only 5 days.

The theme for week 2 was "Blue" - we basically had to take photos of blue things.

Day 6 - blue silk flowers in my bathroom





Day 7 - "bathroom blues" (yes my bathroom has a blue theme)





Day 8 - blue seats at the train station





Day 9 - Shutters on an old building - My favourite post from this week!





Day 10 - my washing machine lights




Day 11 - a piece of artwork I did at school (thinks was getting desperate at this point)





Day 12 - Primark shop window





I promise I get better as the weeks go on, my early attempts where very much 'point and shoot' efforts without thinking much about composition or lighting.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment